Friday, October 08, 2004

Interesting Link: Social Impact Assessment

A message from Rabel J. Burdge

Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce my just published website on social impact assessment.

www.socialimpactassessment.net

Among the many features you will find:
1. An updated SIA bibliography
2. Key citations for social impact assessment
3. Access to the US and International Guidelines and Principles for SIA
4. Journals that have SIA content
5. Access to websites useful in doing SIAs
6. New SIA books
7. Upcoming meetings that accept contributions on SIA
8. Call for abstracts related to SIA
9. SIA news items
10.SIA and related workshops

In addition, I include details on the areas where I do consulting and accept short-term assignments. If you are interested in social and environmental impact assessment, hopefully, you will include the site among your favorites and check it on a regular basis. I welcome suggestions for additions and updates!

Best regards to all

Rabel